National Student Nurses Association (NSNA)
Congruent with the mission of Baptist Health Sciences University Nursing Division, the Baptist University NSNA is committed to serving as the nursing student body professional organization, sharing a commitment with the Nursing Faculty and College to:
- Promote interest in professional nursing organizational membership and involvement
- Foster a value for life-long learning and professional development
- Serve the communities in which we live
The Baptist Health Sciences University National Student Nurses Association aspires to positively impact the profession of nursing and the community we serve by involving all nursing students enrolled at Baptist University in the professional student nursing association activities and endeavors.
The goals of the Baptist Health Sciences University National Student Nurses Association are to…
- Contribute to nursing education in order to provide for the highest quality of health care.
- Support and provide programs of interest to the nursing student body including the student nurse mentoring program and community service activities.
- To promote nursing student body involvement in professional nursing organizations, collaboration with College student organizations, participation in community service, and involvement in professional nursing organizations after graduation.