The Baptist University RN-BSN Program and DNP Program application is available through NursingCAS. NursingCAS is simple to use, and they offer a chat feature and help sections for each application section. Please click on the links below to learn more about NursingCAS and to help you fill out your NursingCAS application and ensure that it is complete.
What is NursingCAS
NursingCAS is the nation's only centralized application service for students applying to nursing programs at all levels from the bachelors to doctorate. It offers students a convenient way to research and apply to multiple participating nursing schools with a single online application.
A convenient and efficient process to apply to multiple programs using a single, secure web-based application.
A comprehensive online checklist and instructions to help applicants easily navigate through the application.
Eliminates the need for duplicate application data, and transcripts for those applying to multiple schools.
Provides applicants with a real-time way to check the receipt of applications, transcripts, etc.
For more information on applying, go to https://nursingcas.liaisoncas.org/apply/
Questions and Support: Phone: (617) 612-2880
Step One: Starting your NursingCAS application
- Our application is available through NursingCAS. You must create an account in order to find Baptist Health Sciences University RN-BSN program in the list.
- We recommend that you use the email account that you check the most when setting up your NursingCAS account. This will ensure that you do not miss any important notifications.
Step Two: Fill out the sections in your NursingCAS application
- You must complete all required sections of the application completely and honestly.
- If you have difficulty with NursingCAS, they have help sections and a chat feature to help with filling out your application.
Step Three: Double check documents and information
- Look through your NursingCAS application to make sure that all information is correct.
- Make sure that you have uploaded the correct documents (giving them distinct names helps!)
- Enter all colleges attended. Enter all undergraduate, graduate, professional and foreign institutions that you have attended even if it was only for a single course or college credit awarded while you were in high school. Official transcripts will be necessary for all undergraduate, graduate and professional coursework.
- Some documents cannot be removed or changed after submission, so check everything!
Step Four: Submit and pay for application
- When you are sure everything is correct, submit your application.
- Pay the application fee and submit your NursingCAS application.
Step Five: Check for completeness
- NursingCAS has different statuses based on the completeness of your application.
- If your application has a status of Received it is missing important documents.
- Usually this means that you did not attach one or more of your unofficial transcripts OR your evaluators have not completed their evaluations.
- We cannot review your application until all transcripts and required documents have been submitted
- You can add these after your application has already been submitted.
- If your application has a status of Complete then you have submitted all required documents.