- Students are admitted into the Population Health Program upon selection of the major during the admission process
- Curriculum consists of 120 credit hours
- Students will choose major electives in areas of:
- Global Health
- Sociobehavioral Health
- An internship/capstone experience is a requirement (and is included in the 120 credit hours)
- Students can choose to follow a 4-year or accelerated 3-year curriculum plan to complete the 120 credit hour program
Graduates will be prepared for jobs in a variety of settings, including hospitals, nonprofit organizations, government, doctors’ offices, private businesses, and colleges/universities.
They will serve in fields such as:
- Health education
- Health promotions
- Community health worker
- Community advocacy
- Public health
- Health administration
Students may also choose to pursue graduate level degrees in Public Health, or go to medical school, pharmacy school, physician assistant programs, etc.