In support of our mission to provide quality education in a Christian atmosphere to prepare graduates for diverse health care environments.
General eligibility requirements to receive aid include, but are not limited to the following:
- Complete and submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Comply with behavior and health policies of the college.
- Assume the student responsibilities as outlined in the Catalog and Student Handbook.
Students must also:
- Be enrolled or accepted for enrollment in eligible program of study.
- Pursue a degree, certificate, or other recognized credential.
- Be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen.
- Register with Selective Service (required, if male).
- Not have eligibility suspended or terminated due to being convicted of a drug-related offense.
- Have a valid Social Security Number (SSN).
- Not be in default on a federal student loan.
- Not owe an overpayment of federal grant or loan funds.
- Make satisfactory academic progress (as defined by school).