Tuition & Fees
Baptist Health Sciences University provides one of the best values of any private four-year college in the area. Baptist University has one tuition rate regardless of residency. Students who are not residents of Tennessee pay the same tuition rate as residents. Costs are determined by the total credit hours enrolled:
- Undergraduate tuition is $482 per credit hour for all majors, excluding Surgical Technology.
- Undergraduate tuition is $300 per credit hour for Surgical Technology.
- Graduate tuition is $650 per credit hour for all majors.
- A $50 per credit hour technology fee is assessed to every class.
- A $5 per credit hour student activity fee is assessed for each course.
A complete list of Fees and Expenses for 2022-23 is listed below.
In addition to the expenses noted, the student is also responsible for the cost of books, supplies, uniforms, transportation, and meals, as well as health screenings and immunization expenses, assessment fees, and licensing/certification fees
- $1,664 double occupancy
- $2,750 single occupancy (if available)
- $100 application fee (nonrefundable)
- $250 housing deposit (refundable)
- $300 food services (per trimester if applicable)
Housing fees cover unlimited access to laundry equipment.
All rents are due and payable at the time of registration for the trimester, except as indicated. Details regarding housing assignments and policies are found in the Residence Life Handbook.
Payment of Tuition & Fees
All tuition, housing, and other fees must be paid in full before or during the designated registration days for each trimester before a student will be officially enrolled in classes. Payments may be made in cash or by check, money order, VISA, Master Card, Discover, or American Express. Registration is not complete for financial aid recipients until aid has been awarded and applied to all fees and all debt has been paid in full. Students with delinquent accounts will be charged a late fee of $100 and may be denied registration.
Account balances may be obtained by:
Baptist University reserves the right to make changes in costs at the beginning of any trimester by publication of the new rates for tuition, fees, and room rent three months in advance of the effective date. Changes in other fees, charges, or policies may be made by an announcement one month in advance of the effective date of the change.
For questions or additional information about tuition, fees, payments, and/or refunds, please call the Business Office at 901-572-2442 or toll free at 1-866-575-BCHS.