Bachelor's Degree Quick Entry
Undergraduate Curriculum Information –Advanced Progression
Advanced Progression provides students who have been selected into the Respiratory Care program a pathway to begin taking professional-level courses earlier than usual. Students begin taking professional-level courses in their sophomore year instead of their junior year. After completing program-level courses, students complete the remainder of the general education and health studies courses needed to earn the Bachelors of Health Science degree with a major in Respiratory Care.
- Begin general educational course requirements.
- Continue to enroll in general education courses.
- Begin enrollment into respiratory care courses in second term.
Junior and Senior Year
- Continued enrollment in respiratory care courses.
- Complete general education courses in senior year along with respiratory care courses.
Students are encouraged to follow a sample curriculum plan to ensure progressive learning throughout the degree. Specific courses are required to be completed in sequential order to enhance the student’s learning and success within the program. A complete listing of the courses and course descriptions required for the degree are listed in the catalog.